Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Welcome to our new blog ♥

Since we both like blogging but never seem to update our blogs as often as we'd like, we thought if we shared a blog, we'll blog more often. Logic +1.

Hello, for those of you who don't know who we are, here's a bit about ourselves and we also have an ask.fm if there are any questions/comments you have.

Aileen (right):

Birthday: March 12
You can find me on: Twitter and Instagram and my own blog
I adore floral patterns, floral everything really, travelling, all of my amazing friends and family, taking photographs, my camera, mango green tea with pearls, dessert, frozen yoghurt and food in general.

Jiwon (left): 

Birthday: August 13
You can find me on: Twitter and Instagram and my own blog
I adore soy chai latte, organic dark chocolate, baking, travelling, all of my precious family and friends, photography, my iPhone 5 (since that's the only thing I can take HD photos with), green tea, any type of tea really, green smoothies, red bean sesame balls, dessert and yeah, basically food.



aileen & jiwon xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig