Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

A | End of Week Eight

Eight weeks down, just five more to go. Today, I had the mindset of going to uni to finish my physics tutorial and to go to my maths lecture in which I haven't been to in weeks (due to my terrible lecturer, ask anyone in my stream). I got my physics done but going to maths was wishful thinking, at least I actually considered going though. 

Afterwards, I went on a long-awaited date with my lovely Dung! She was sick for my birthday dinner so she celebrated my birthday with me today. I've missed her so much and we never have a chance to catch up because our timetables clash and we always seem to be so busy. Anyway, we went to have a late lunch at one of my favourite cafes - Brew. 

Dung ordered arancini balls w/ house aioli + iced mocha
I ordered the salmon pinto w/ salmon, spanish onion, capers and 
cream cheese on ciabatta + iced mocha

I honestly miss not being able to see all my friends every day like I would back at high school, especially now since every one seems to be every where. It's crazy to think that my formal was exactly a year ago, it still feels like it was only a few weeks ago and to think this year's BGGS seniors are having their formal tomorrow! I'm so excited to see them all glammed up and I hope each one of them has a wonderful and unforgettable night! 

aileen xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig