Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

A | The JJ Project


 View from the 35th floor of the Oaks Festival Towers

Happy belated birthday Johnny and Jason! Thank you so much for yesterday night despite  us all getting kicked out of the apartment at 10... but the adventure afterwards was quite fun. It was so good to see so many people who I haven't seen in so long since I feel like I've been living under a rock these past few weeks because of uni. 

My plan for yesterday night was to get there at 7 and leave by 9 and I can honestly say, that plan was aborted the minute I arrived to city, actually, before I even arrived at the city. But thank goodness I bumped into the my lovelies at Passiontree and they were kind enough to wait with me and offer me their banana bread.


Passiontree hangs with Sarah, Jason, Adrii and Sandra


I ended up going to the apartment at 9 (Jiwon got there at around 8). I didn't take very many group photos yesterday night so here's a B1&2 photo spam:



After karaoke with Kyle, Angge and Joseph 


 Half of the group had already left by this stage...

Also, thank you to Billy and Melisa for dropping me home even though you live on the opposite side of the city to Chenny and I! 


aileen

No comments:

Post a Comment

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig