Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

JㅣSydney

Some of you may know (if you read my own blog), I mentioned that I would post about my days down in Sydney, on here. About time, right?

I'd like to think that I can just go back to Sydney any day I please. Repeating what Aileen said in her recent post, I can not get my head around it being May already, and almost half way through the year. It has (already) been about a month ago I went for a short trip, around 4 days to visit the newly-wedded couple; my sister and brother-in-law.


(I apologise in advance for the quality of the many photos, at the moment I only have an iPhone 5 to take photos with.)


Do you feel like Korean cuisine? Go to Eastwood.ㅣMyeong Ga Restaurant (명가)

 Pishon Patisserie & Cake Cafe, Eastwood.

 New Shanghai, Chatswood Chase.

Te Masek, Parramatta.

The cafe that is open 24/7, so overly priced; City Extra, Parramatta.

'The best risotto & mixed field mushrooms, roasted garlic and parsley, finished with our amazing parmesan & dreamy truffle oil'.

Jamie's Italian, Pitt St.

Ladurée, Westfield Sydney. 

Yum Cha, Rhodes Shopping Centre.

These are most of the places I went to eat with my family, which I definitely recommend you try out if you're ever in Sydney.
..and we didn't bother visiting the Sydney Opera House because we didn't have much time. Yeaah, we are probably the only ones who have done so while in Sydney.

Can I just go back there now?


jiwon xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig