Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2013

A | May

Happy (belated) May to you all! I sometimes can't get my head around it being May already... this year is going by too fast and I'm not too sure whether that's a good thing or not. 

Another year, another Buddha Festival. I still remember last year's Buddha Festival where our Chinese class went on an excursion to accompany the year eight students while they did all these activities which the Festival planned specifically for school students. Everything was pretty much the same, from the decorations to the events happening at the Piazza which was nice I guess. 


Oh and I only found that the Suncorp Piazza is known called the Courier Mail Piazza... 

Zoe and I walked by Southbank on Friday afternoon after out trip to Passiontree with Celeste and Emily after UQ. If you hadn't already figured out, Passiontree just had it's grand opening on Monday and our very own Jiwon works there too, so that's an extra incentive to go visit. You definitely have to try their honey bread, it's my personal favourite!

So yep, I walked by Southbank on Friday afternoon and ended up taking Cathy around on Saturday night!



 Part of Zoe and my food adventure *u*

And tonight, my family went out to celebrate my Ayi and Aunty's birthday. Lyn and I both agreed that dessert was probably the best out of the three courses. It probably looked the best too. 

Lemon tart with vanilla ice-cream

I also received my exam timetable for my finals at the end of this semester. Three exams in five days... I don't know what to think about this ahhhhhh

1 comment:

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig