Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Cram like Crazy

Boy oh boy, the feeling you get after completing your last exam for the semester is just amazing. So after one and a half weeks of SWOTVAC (Studying With Out Teaching Vacation), or in other words, cramming a semesters work into a week and a half, it was finally over at 1:28pm today. 

Eileen, Melisa, Kevin, Simon and I headed to city to celebrate and after half an hour of contemplating where to eat, we settled at a new Korean restaurant called Noritor. The interior and menus looked nice and modern and it was fairly cheap for the amount of food served. Their cocktails also have lovely names you should go check them out for yourselves.

Classic me ordering a Chicken Karage (Jiwon challenged me to try to something new so she's going to choose my dish next time).

After lunch, we went to Daiso (my first time going)! Spent ages in there and lost Eileen... Everything was cute and packaged nicely priced at $2.80 ,it was so tempting to just want to buy everything. In the end all I bought were two pairs of cute socks and a hair brush LOL


In the evening, Jiwon and I finally caught up after not talking or seeing her since our brunch date due to exams and whatnot. We opted for Mexican at Guzmez y Gomez which happened to be my first Mexican experience ooooooo.

I (Jiwon) ordered the Mini B Barramundi Burrito (with all dem jalapeño peppers and Habanero //extra hot sauce) and Aileen ordered the Mini B Chicken Guerrero. 

B12 drinking T12, get it?ㅣMatchy matchy my sweet Aileen *u* 

As per usual, we walked around to Eagle Street Pier and looked around the restaurants.


You know we would.

Congratulations to everyone who have survived and finished Semester 1! Good luck to those who have a few more exams to go, you've got this!


♥ aileen & jiwon

No comments:

Post a Comment

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig