Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

A | Comfort Food

We love our bread,
we love our butter,
but most of all,
we love each other.
It has been waaaaaaaay too long since we've had a nice little outing with just the two of us so we decided to have a brunch date at a lovely cafe called 'Comfort at My Table' located in Milton. Yes, we love our brunch. I've seen and heard great reviews about this cafe and it definitely lived up to my expectations (and more) and with that, I definitely recommend you go try out this cafe. 

The trip there was interesting; Jiwon's bus completely missed the stop so she had to walk back from Auchenflower and I didn't know which direction it was, but moral of the story is, we both made it there so it's all good.

Everything from the food to the decor looked wonderful and we were in awe the moment we stepped in. It was just such a great place to be in the midst of studying for exams.





It was quite busy when we were there so it was lucky no one made it in this photo.


 Top: Jiwon's Eggs Benedict with Smoked Salmon (of course)
Bottom: My BLT with Avocado and mocha, it was honestly one of the best mochas I've ever had.


Afterwards, we decided to take a nice stroll from Milton back to the city. We concluded that no one else would have done that since every one seems to be so lazy these days (*cough* Alice *cough*). With a little help from Google Maps, we navigated our way back along the river. The view was so pretty, the weather was perfect and it was a fun little adventure. 

Once we made it to Kurilpa Bridge, we parted out ways; Jiwon went off to work while I headed to SLQ to study. This was actually the first time I studied there this year! It brought so many memories of my senior years of high school.

View from Kurilpa Bridge from city to SLQ.

I wish every one the best of luck with studying and exams, we're halfway through the year! Remember, if you're getting super stressed, take a break, go out and exercise, eat well, rest well, talk to friends and you can always talk to or message us - we're always here if you need someone to talk to  

No comments:

Post a Comment

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig